Dubai is one of the most popular regional hubs in the Middle East. Several renowned sports, cultural, and business events are hosted here on a regular basis. Located strategically on the Persian Gulf, this cosmopolitan hub is just four an hour flight distance for one-third of the world’s population and just eight hours for the remaining two thirds.
What makes Dubai so inviting
Dubai is an oasis amidst the desert; mind-boggling architecture and dominance over the sea and land entice not only the traveler but also businesses with plans for expansion on this side of the globe. What makes Dubai so special is:
- State of art infrastructure – Probably one of the most advanced cities in the entire world. Excellent roads, well connected public transport and amenities with cutting edge technology make this the most visited destination in the Middle East.
- Easy to get to: The Dubai international airport is one of the busiest and most technologically advanced airports in the world. With over 90 airlines flying to almost 240 destinations the airport handles over 80 million passengers every year. There are plans to build the biggest airport in the world with a capacity to handle almost 200 million people.
- Affordable accommodation: Do not let the glitz and glamor intimidate you. Dubai has several premia and most expensive hotels in the world, at the same time standard and affordable accommodation to suit all budgets is available.
- Safe: Politically stable, Dubai is one of the safest cities in the world not only for the residents but also for the visitors. The crime rate is very low and some of the best hospitals in the world are in this land of dates and excitement.
- Adrenaline pumping experiences: One can mix business and pleasure with the high octane desert safaris, skydives, and water sports. Some of the most exotic malls are present in this metropolis.
Get set go
In this city of gastronomical delight, you will never be tongue-tied because translation companies in Dubai are the best in the world and they can make communication with the locals a pleasure. So what are you waiting for, Dubai is beckoning.